Monday, October 24, 2011

cute wigs for japanese cosplay

konnichiwa miina-san! im here to show you what i think are cute cosplay wigs. (even though i dont like wigs persay but i think you get what i mean) so! here are my top six choices!! ready~nya?

this is a brown/blonde mixed wig. now i might be wrong but this is from a lolita outfit? i dunno BUT i think this is cute. this is #6

this is a straight black and turquoise rockstar lolita wig. i would wear this when im in my lolita clothing. this is a simple yet SO cool wig. ^_^ this is my #5

this is a pink and blue blend goth lolita wig. THIS is cute! and my #4

this is ac cute wing for cosplaying Stocking. its blue and pink. and its long/straight. i like this so this is #3

this is a chesnut gothic lolita wig from the Daily doll collection. i think this is cute and frames he models face PERFECTLY. it makes it even cuter with the brown bows and the innocent blue dress and white heels. #2


and THIS kawaii wig is my #1. its a curly and cute gothic lolita wig. its a split pink and mint colored wig. i cant see myself wearing this because it wouldnt go with my skin BUT! it might go with my blog viewers <hint hint: thats YOU hee hee> and for credit i'll add the link of the site i got these lovely and cute wig pics from!

--------->LINK http://cosplaywigsusa.com/<--------- <sorry. the link doesnt work.>

No comments:

Post a Comment